To be a global model of excellence for diversity, equity, and inclusion in tech.
To engage collaboratively with collegiate, corporate, and community partners to broaden participation and promote a cultural climate that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Design equitable and inclusive practices that demonstrates the college’s commitment to foster a community that respects and appreciates diversity.
- Build an inclusive environment where staff, faculty, and students feel a sense of belonging and value for their unique contributions to excellence.
- Strengthen the recruitment, retention, and advancement of staff, faculty, and students.
- Create activities that are geared towards the development, engagement, and empowerment of targeted populations within the college’s internal and external communities.
- Ensure the application of effective communication and efficient dissemination to convey diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Support the expansion of financial resources needed to implement collegiate initiatives for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Collect data and establish assessment metrics to measure staff, faculty, and students’ contributions to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion.