Alumni Roundtables provide undergraduates, professionals, and doctoral students an opportunity to network with alumni. During these roundtable discussions, students will:
- Learn about the alumni’s experience as a person, student, employee, employer, and business owner.
- Receive support for future career opportunities and job placements.
- Brainstorm on strategies to enhance their academic, professional, and personal development.
- Understand the challenges and advantages associated with being underrepresented in their respective field(s).
- Obtain information on the benefits of pursuing an advanced degree.
- Be inspired, encouraged, and validated for their commitment to degree completion and post-graduation goals.
If you are interested in learning more about Cornell Bowers CIS DEI Alumni Roundtables, please email Cornell Bowers CIS Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org.